- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Functional Finishing Agent
- Silicone Softener
- RUISIL RJ-3028 Soft and Smooth Finishing Agent
- RUISOFT Silicone Softener RJ-8036B
- RUISOFT RJ-8036 Smooth Elastic Silicone Oil
- RUISOFT RJ-8034 Hydrophilic Silicone Oil
- RUISOFT RJ-8061 Soft Smooth Silicone Oil
- RUISOFT RJ-8062 Super Hydrophilic Silicone Oil
- RUISOFT Silicone Softener RJ-8016B
- RUISIL RJ-3030 Slipping Agent
- RUISIL RJ-3050 New Type Hydrophilic Finishing Agent
- RUISIL RJ-3053 New Type Soft and Silky Finishing Agent
- RUISIL RJ-3055 Super Soft Hydrophilic Micro Silicone Emulsion
- RUISIL RJ-3057 Bath Softening Agent
- RUISOFT KHS
- Hydrophilic Silicone Softener QSS
- RUISOFT RJ-8016A
- RUISOFT RJ-8016C
- RUISOFT RJ-8061A
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion
- Silicone Micro/Macro Emulsion
- Raw Material of Silicone Oil
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
RUISOFT RJ-8016C※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
RUISOFT RJ-8016C is a linear block silicone copolymer with quat, polyether functional groups and other traditional chemical entities. RUISOFT RJ-8016C delivers a soft, smooth and voluminous hand to natural fiber. It provides excellent hydrophilicity which can be compared with traditional polyether silicone oil. So RUISOFT RJ-8016C can improve wearing comfort.
Features and Advantages
Provides soft,smooth and voluminous hand feel
High shear resistance
Excellent hand feel, can completely replace traditional amino silicone oil
Good affinity to fabrics
Easy to emulsify
Does not affect the color of dark fabrics
High performance-price ratio
Colorless to slightly yellow liquid
Solid content, %
RUISOFT RJ-8016C can be used for all kinds of fabrics. But the best performance will be achieved when applying to natural fibers, such as cotton, cotton blends, wool, wool blends, viscose, rayon acetate and so on.
RUISOFT RJ-8016C should be emulsified before applying in textile finish process. It is easier to be emulsified than other traditional silicone oil for textile softener. Normal equipment and emulsifier can meet the requirement.
Because of its cationic structure, RUISOFT RJ-8016C has limited compatibility with anionic auxiliaries. Compatibility tests should be carried out before it is used together with other chemicals.
RUISOFT RJ-8016C 20g
Emulsifier(BASF XL40：BASF XL90=1：1) 5g
Acetic acid 0.5g
Attention: If you don’t have Basf XL series emulsifier, we recommend isotridecyl alcohol ethoxylates with 3EO and 7EO, the ratio of 3EO and 7EO is 1:1.
1. Add RUISOFT RJ-8016C and Emulsifier in the container, and start to stir for 10 minutes.
2. Mix Acetic acid together with water
3. Slowly add acid water into the mixture for several times while stirring
4. Adjust the PH Value to 6 around.
5. Filter into the container
10 ~ 30g/l
1/10 ~ 1/20
5.0 ~ 7.0
5.0 ~ 7.0
35 ~ 40℃
20 ~ 30 min
The products are subjected to the form of micro-emulsion,following the proportion of oil around 20% in the emulsion. The samples are applied in concentrations of 25 grams per liter on cotton.
Half an hour
Shear resistant stability
To realize the shear resistant stability test we use 0.5g/l Na2CO3, 1g/l Na2SO4, 0.1g/l reactive dye and 50g/l RUISOFT RJ-8016C in 200ml bath. The stirring speed is 2000r/min,and the temperature is 50℃. The following pictures are the results of the test.
No silicone oil droplets or silicone residue are observed