- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
1. Wetting effect
2. Why silicone surfactant/ wetting agent?
From the first commercial silicone applied in the 1980 s, the amount of silicone formulation represented a 15% increase each year till 2005. Retailers sell well over 300 registered adjuvants in Washington State in 2013, including 1/4 various commercial organosilicone formulations. As a professional agronomist, RJ-7033 silicone wetter should be your most advanced choice.
● Agrochemicals get washed away by rain
● Suffering insects( mites, thrips, scale, aphids...)
● Foliar fertilizer can’t get absorbed
● Wound is hard to be sprayed through
We need high quality surfactant adjuvant!
3. Features of silicone surfactant
● Enhance efficiency of agrochemical fluid
● Reduce water consumption to 50%, agrochemicals to 70%
● Reduce agrochemical residual
● Lower labor cost
● Wildly use and small usage, 0.025-0.1% would work
● Conform to long-term environmental protection standard
● Non- toxicity, no pollution, listed on 4B of Inert Pesticide Ingredients (EPA): Other ingredients for which EPA has sufficient information to reasonably conclude that the current use pattern in pesticide products will not adversely affect public health or the environment
1. Why is RUI silicone surfactant not in 100% purity?
A pure surfactant will sink into bottom and can’t mix readily in liquid. Other ingredients improve dispersion of the surfactant and hold formulation components together.
2. In order to enhance the effect, could RUI silicone surfactant be used in higher concentration?
NO. Organic silicone surfactants applied at a concentration above 0.1% will move chemicals into the plant through the stomata, often damaging the leaf tissue. General usage is 0.05~0.1%, no OD.
3. Is silicone surfactant suitable in all kinds of agrochemical fluid?
In view of diffusion effect across the plant cuticle, silicone surfactant is suitable, in particular, in foliar nutrients, systemic fungicides and insecticides. As opposed to systemic types, in contact insecticides controlling large and mobile insect, normally silicone surfactant is not recommended.
4. Which environmental conditions will RUI silicone surfactant be active?
Silicone fluid would degrade in acidity and alkalinity. Best using condition is neutral liquid with pH value from 6-8. In aqueous agrochemicals, like glyphosate, RUI silicone surfactant acts well.
|Brand Name||Chemical Name||Cas No.||Equivalent to|