- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Foam Stabilizer
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- Polymethyl Trifluoropropyl Siloxane RJ-6018
- Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Long-Chain Alkyl
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- CAS Index
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Long-Chain AlkylBe Without MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Technical Index
light yellow transparent liquid
Viscosity, (25°C, mm2/s)
Volatile content(150°C /3h)
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Features
• Good Lubricity
• Effective parting property
• Excellent thermal stability
• Good hydrophobicity
• Compatible with most organiccoatings and adhesivesystems
• Molded parts can becoated/painted/plated withoutexcessive cleaning
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Applications
As a lubricant:
• Base oil for high temperature greases.
• Lubricating oil betweenstainless steel and titanium steel which is hard to lubricate, it can also be used as lubricating oil of aluminum machine, etc.
• It has good compatibility with synthetic resin, if added into the plastic, it can help to improve the lubrication of the interface of the plastic products.
As auxiliary agent:
• After being mixed with paraffin, it can be used as lubricant for fiber and yarns, auxiliary agent for melting spinning.
As a parting agent:
• It has effective parting property and the molded parts can be coated/painted/plated without excessive cleaning.
As a cosmetic additive:
• Suitable for the usein skin care, color cosmetics and hair care applications. It can improve the lubricity and spreadability
Package, Transportation & Storage
1. Available in 20KG Plastic drums or 50KG Plastic drums.
2. Required sealed and airproof packing.
3. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and the heavy metals, such as N, P
, S, Pb, tin, cadmium, mercury.
4. Transportation: As non-dangerous chemicals.
5. Shelf life: 1 year.