- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Dimethyl Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255
- OH Polymer RJ-107
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI704
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI702
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI705
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7011
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013
- Long-chain Alkyl Silicone Oil RJ-6015
- Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017
- Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30
- Метил фенил силиконовое масло RJ-255
- Диметиловое силиконовое масло RJ-201
- Low Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Medium Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- High Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Hydride Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane RJ-203
- Low Hydrogen Silicone Fluid RJ-204
- Epoxy terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-303
- Methoxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-241
- Vinyl terminated silicone fluid RJ-9011
- Silicone Oil RJ-201(F)
- Hydroxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-401
- Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Fluid RJ-202-15cst
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
Chemical name: Polymethylhydrogen Siloxane Fluid; Methylhydrogensiloxane; Methyl Hydrogen Polysiloxane;
CAS No: 63148-57-2
Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202 is nontoxic and insipid. As there are fair quantity of relatively active Si-H bonds inthemolecule, under the action of catalysts it can react with chemicals containing active groups, such as double bonds or hydroxyl groups.
This product can be converted into film and used to produce a resilient waterproof coating on various materials by using metal salt catalyst at low temperature. It equips itself with outstanding water repellent property which prevents damage due to moisture, as well as mildew and rust development. Besides, its high vapor permeability allows the material to breathe and let water, vapor escape to the outside without causing damage.
Colorless, tasteless and transparent liquid
Viscosity(at 25°C, mm2/s)
Volatile Content: (150°C, 3H), %
Flash Point, °C
1.Mainly used in the hydrophobing and moisture-proof treatment of powders, glass, ceramic, leather, paper, metal, cement and marble.
2.Widely used in the finishing of all kinds of fibers such as cotton, hemp, silk, nylon, polyester.
3.Used as the cross linker for additional type silicone rubber series.
4.Used as the basic material and a fundamental intermediate to synthesize some modified silicone oil including polyether modified silicone oil and alkyl based modified silicone oil.
5.Used as hydrophobic agent, lubricant and antisticking agent of oily based foundation of cosmetics
200KG hard plastic barrel or 1000KG IBC Tote.
Sealed and store under 5-30℃ temperature. Avoid high temperature and freezingcondition
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.