- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Dimethyl Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255
- OH Polymer RJ-107
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI704
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI702
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI705
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7011
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013
- Long-chain Alkyl Silicone Oil RJ-6015
- Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017
- Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30
- Метил фенил силиконовое масло RJ-255
- Диметиловое силиконовое масло RJ-201
- Low Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Medium Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- High Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Hydride Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane RJ-203
- Low Hydrogen Silicone Fluid RJ-204
- Epoxy terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-303
- Methoxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-241
- Vinyl terminated silicone fluid RJ-9011
- Silicone Oil RJ-201(F)
- Hydroxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-401
- Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Fluid RJ-202-15cst
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Modified Alkyl Aryl Polysiloxane RJ-6017 is especially developed for the manufacturing of the release agent.
light yellow and transparent liquid
Active content, %:
l. Excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent performance of lubricity.
2. Does not affect the post-processing performance(such as Painting, electroplating, printing) of castings;
3. Excellent resistance to high temperature, no carbonation even at the temperature of 360°C, therefore no residues, no smoke on the die and molded part;
4.Soluble in hydrocarbons, ethers, esters solvent.
Modified Alkyl Aryl Polysiloxane RJ-6017 can be used to manufacture the release agent that be used in many kinds of metal die casting, such as aluminum, magnesium, zinc alloy die-casting. It is especially suitable for applications with high die temperatures and for the production of big, heavy and complicated parts.
Modified Alkyl Aryl Polysiloxane RJ-6017 needs to be emulsified first before use, then it needs to be diluted, the perfect dilution ratio has to be individually determined through trials .
Package & Storage
1.To be packed in plastic barrel of 25KG, 50KG or other package on request.
2. After first opening the product, be sure to seal tightly and store in a cool dark place.
3. The product retains sufficient quality for a period of 12 months after manufacture.
4. Transported as non-hazardous chemicals.