- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Dimethyl Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255
- OH Polymer RJ-107
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI704
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI702
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI705
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7011
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013
- Long-chain Alkyl Silicone Oil RJ-6015
- Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017
- Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30
- Метил фенил силиконовое масло RJ-255
- Диметиловое силиконовое масло RJ-201
- Low Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Medium Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- High Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Hydride Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane RJ-203
- Low Hydrogen Silicone Fluid RJ-204
- Epoxy terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-303
- Methoxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-241
- Vinyl terminated silicone fluid RJ-9011
- Silicone Oil RJ-201(F)
- Hydroxy Terminated Silicone Fluid RJ-401
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 Synonyms:
1. Phenylmethyl polysiloxane
2. Phenyl methyl siloxane
4. Methyl Phenyl Silicone Fluid
5. Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil
6. Methyl Phenyl Silicone Oil
CAS No: 63148-58-3
250g free sample are available for your comparing and testing. Why not have a try? RJ-255 will help you to save a lot of costs with the same performance you require.
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 Description
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 is colorless transparent liquid. Compared with Dimethyl silicone oil, it has better performance in high and low temperatures (-40 ~ 300°C ), and better properties of lubricity, mold unloading and electrical insulation. It is small in temperature viscosity coefficient and volatility. Compression rate and the surface tension is high. It is well in miscibility with other organic resin. The UV-resistant properties is unique.
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 Features
● Excellent resistance to high and low tempratures (-40 ~ 300°C)
● Low volatility
● Excellent heat transfer characteristics
● Flat viscosity temperature curve
● Good compressibility
● Good oxidation and radiation resistance
● Good miscibility with organic resin
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 Technical Index
Colorless transparent or light yellow transparent liquid
Specific Gravity (25°C)
Volatility 250°C/2Hours, %
RUIchem silicones can supply Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 with viscosity from 30cst to 1400cst.
● Base oil for high temperature greases.
● Lubricating oil for high temperature instruments.
● Impregnating oil for the use in high ambient temperatures.
As heat transfer medium:
● Heat-treating baths for specialty metals.
● Heat exchange fluid for research apparatus and instrument calibration baths.
● Heat transfer oil in capacitors, transformers and various electronics.
As thermostat fluid:
● Suitable for the use in thermostat systems which should be kept clean.
As insulating oil:
● Suitable for the use under high pressure as an insulating oil.
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255 is available in 5kg plastic drums, 25kg plastic drums, 25kg Iron drums or 200kg Iron drums.
● The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C, freezing should be avoided.
● Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
● Handle as non-hazardous substance.
Shelf life: 3 years.