- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Dimethyl Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-255
- OH Polymer RJ-107
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI704
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI702
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid RUI705
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7011
- Polyether Modified Silicone Oil RJ-7013
- Long-chain Alkyl Silicone Oil RJ-6015
- Modified Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil RJ-6017
- Polymethylhydrosiloxane RJ-202
- Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30
- Метил фенил силиконовое масло RJ-255
- Диметиловое силиконовое масло RJ-201
- Low Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Medium Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- High Viscosity Silicone Oil RJ-201
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Synonyms List
- CAS Index
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Equivalent Brand: DC 510, Shin-Etsu KF-50
Good resistance to high tempratures
Low freezing point
Low coefficient of expansion
Excellent electrical performance
Colorless transparent or light yellow transparent liquid
Viscosity (25°C, mm2/s)
Specific Gravity at 25°C
Refractive index (25°C)
Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30 has the following applications:
• Suitable for the use as insulation impregnating oil for large scale power capacitor.
• Used as parting agent and anti-sticking additives for plasma bags and infusion bags.
• Used as base oil for surgical treatment.
• Used as additives for cosmetics, skin-care and frostbite prevention agent, etc.
Package & Storage
1. Phenyl Methyl Silicone Oil RJ-250-30 is available in 5kg plastic drums, 25kg plastic drums, 25kg Iron drums or 200kg Iron drums.
2. Shelf life: 3 years.
3. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C, freezing should be avoided.
4. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
5. Handle as non-hazardous substance.