- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Specialty silicone fluids
- Polymethyl Trifluoropropyl Siloxane RJ-6018
- Phenyl Hydrogen Silicone Oil RJ-252
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254
- Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-258 Long-Chain Alkyl
- General purpose silicone fluids
- Silicone Surfactant
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254Be Without MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 Chemical structure:
Phenyl Vinyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 is used in LED and the encapsulation protection of the Electronic and electrical components.
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 Technical Index
Light yellow transparent liquid
Volatile content(150°C /3h)
0.8900 - 0.9805
Viscosity: (25°C, mPa.s)
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 Features
High cured film hardness, good light transmission, low light decay, good anti-yellowing and resistance to age
Low shrinkage and moisture absorption rate
Excellent adhesion to PPA, PCB, electrical components, ABS, metal
Excellent mechanical and electrical insulating property
Super heat stability
Good resistance to water, solvent, radiation
Phenyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 Applications
Phenyl Vinyl Silicone Oil RJ-254 is used in LED and the encapsulation of the electronic and electrical components, to make the low hardness of LED encapsulation silicone rubber and silicone gel and fix the electronic components, together with phenyl hydrogen silicone resin and vinyl phenyl silicone resin, it has good light transmission.
Package, Transportation & Storage
1. Available in 5KG Plastic Drums, 20KG Plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
2. Required sealed and airproof packing.
3. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and the heavy metals, such as N, P, S, Pb, tin, cadmium, mercury.
4. Transportation: As non-dangerous chemicals.
5. Shelf life: 1 year.