- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
RJ-STP05※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
Polyether terminated with methyl dimethoxy silane.
CAS No: 75009-88-0
The sealant & adhesive formulated with RJ-STP05 are characterized by the following advantages:
v Excellent adhesion
v Longer shelf life
v Better weathering resistance
v Better environmental protection
clear, colorless viscous Oil
Specific Gravity at 23°C
RJ-STP05 is used as a reactive binder for sealants & adhesives , potting compounds and as additive in coatings.
Curing takes place in the presence of water or atmospheric humidity. Depending on the formulation, either one-part or two-part systems can be prepared:
- Elastic adhesives in structural and automotive engineering.
- Assembly adhesives
- Over paintable sealant for construction.
- Mold-making and potting compounds.
- 30 - 40 parts polymer
- 10 - 20 parts plasticizer (e.g. phthalate, polyether)
- 1 - 2 part water scavenger (e.g.vinyltrimethoxysilane）
- 2 - 5 parts thixotropic agent (e.g. silica)
- 40 - 50 parts fillers (e.g. chalks, titanium dioxide)
- 0.1 - 2 part of antioxidants and UV-stabilizers (e.g. phenols, HALS-stabilizers)
- 1 - 2 part adhesion promoter (organofunctional silanes)
- 0.3 - 0.6 part catalyst (e.g. Dibutyltin dilaurate，DBTDL)
200kg Iron Drums or other packing on request.
Transport as non-hazardous chemicals. Store in original container only.
Keep container tightly closed and store in a dry, well ventilated place, in the temperature of 4℃-25℃.
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.