- Silicone Water Repellent
- Water Based Water Repellent
- Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01
- Water-base silicone emulsion RJ-WP03(E)
- Silane/siloxane waterproof emulsion RJ-WP08E
- Wood Water Repellent RJ-WP33E
- Gypsum Water Repellent
- Silane Impregnant
- Water Repellent Sealers
- Waterproof admixture
- Super Hydrophobic Water and Oil Repellent
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Distribution Agent Wanted
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Intermediate
- CAS Index
Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01※MSDS Download ※TDS Download
Chemical name: Potassium Methyl Siliconate; Methylsilanetriol potassiumsalt; Potassium methylsilanetriolate
Molecular Formula: CH3K3O3Si
Equivalent Brand: Dow Corning 777, Wacker SILRES BS 16, Rhodorsil Siliconate 51T
Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01 is clear water-dilutable potassium methyl siliconate solution. Designed to impart water repellency to a wide variety of substances, such as concrete/cement, sandstone, limestone, marble, granite and bricks, ceramics, gypsum and gypsum-based plasterboard, light fillers etc.The siliconate reacts with carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air to form an insoluble water-resistant treatment within 24 hours.RJ-WP01 is also particularly effective in preventing humidity from rising within walls(rising damp). For this application the product is injected into the walls.
Due to the competitive price, Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01 is widely used in some large scale construction projects by our clients from all over the world, we supply 300MT Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01 per month.
Fig.1 RJ-WP01 waterproofing test on concrete
Fig.2 RJ-WP01 waterproofing test on cement substrate experiment
Fig.3 RJ-WP01dipping pottery clay experiment
For use method details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, RUIchem will provide technical support.
v For the surface treatment of building materials (porous building materials such as bricks) to impart water repellency.
v Tiles waterproofing to reduce its water absorption.
v Concrete waterproofing, improve its resistance to freeze-thaw and efflorescence.
v Perlite waterproofing, reducing its water absorption.
1. Clean up the dust and oil on the substrate surface.
2. Dilute the RJ-WP01 with water to form the dilution. (dilute ratio: 1kg RJ-WP01/20kg water)
3. Brush, roll or spray the dilution well on the substrate surface.
4. Brush or spray the surface with the dilution for second time after 1 hour.
5. Protect the surface for 24 hours.(Avoid water)
(Operation temperature must be above 8 ℃)
Potassium methylsilanetriolate RJ-WP01 is available in 200L or 1000L drums or according to customer request.
Sealed storage under 5-30 ℃ temperature. Avoid high temperature and freezing conditions.
Shelf life: 12 months.