- Silicone Water Repellent
- Water Based Water Repellent
- Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01
- Silane Siloxane Water Repellent RJ-WP03(E)
- Silane Emulsion Water Repellent RJ-WP08E
- Water Repellent For Wood RJ-WP33E
- Water Repellent For Coating RJ-WP09E
- Silane Siloxane Emulsion Water Repellent RJ-WP11E
- Gypsum Water Repellent
- Silane Impregnant
- Waterproofing Admixture
- Super Hydrophobic Water and Oil Repellent
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Ceramic Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
Chemical name: Potassium Methyl Siliconate; Methylsilanetriol potassiumsalt; Potassium methylsilanetriolate
CAS No: 31795-24-1
Molecular Formula: CH3K3O3Si
Potassium Methyl Siliconate RJ-WP01 is clear water-dilutable potassium methyl siliconate solution. Designed to impart water repellency to a wide variety of substances, such as concrete/cement, sandstone, limestone, marble, granite and bricks, ceramics, gypsum and gypsum-based plasterboard, light fillers etc.The siliconate reacts with carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air to form an insoluble water-resistant treatment within 24 hours.RJ-WP01 is also particularly effective in preventing humidity from rising within walls(rising damp). For this application the product is injected into the walls.
Fig.1 RJ-WP01 waterproofing test on concrete
Fig.2 RJ-WP01 waterproofing test on cement substrate experiment
Fig.3 RJ-WP01dipping pottery clay experiment
For use method details, please contact email@example.com, RUIchem will provide technical support.
v For the surface treatment of building materials (porous building materials such as bricks) to impart water repellency.
v Tiles waterproofing to reduce its water absorption.
v Concrete waterproofing, improve its resistance to freeze-thaw and efflorescence.
v Perlite waterproofing, reducing its water absorption.
1. Clean up the dust and oil on the substrate surface.
2. Dilute the RJ-WP01 with water to form the dilution. (dilute ratio: 1kg RJ-WP01/20kg water)
3. Brush, roll or spray the dilution well on the substrate surface.
4. Brush or spray the surface with the dilution for second time after 1 hour.
5. Protect the surface for 24 hours.(Avoid water)
(Operation temperature must be above 8 ℃)
Potassium methylsilanetriolate RJ-WP01 is available in 200L or 1000L drums or according to customer request.
Sealed storage under 5-30 ℃ temperature. Avoid high temperature and freezing conditions.
Shelf life: 12 months.