- Silicone Water Repellent
- Water Based Water Repellent
- Gypsum Water Repellent
- Silane Impregnant
- Nano waterproof coating RJ-WP21
- High penetrate concrete waterproof RJ-WP18
- n-Octyltriethoxysilane RJ-OTES
- Waterproofing Admixture
- Super Hydrophobic Water and Oil Repellent
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Ceramic Water Repellent
- Distribution Agent Wanted
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Foam Stabilizer
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- CAS Index
Nano waterproof coating RJ-WP21※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
RJ-WP21 is a new generation solvent based water repellent developed by nano technology, it can impart super hydrophobic water repellency to various substrates.
After nature stone is treated by RJ-WP21 and fully cured, contact angle between water drop and substrate can reach 150°or more. RJ-WP21 will impart excellent lotus effect and self-cleaning function to the substrates.
| lightly yellow solution|
Active content, %
v Excellent contact angle higher than 150°.
v Good depth of penetration.
v Self-cleaning function.
v Real lotus effect.
v Suitable for various substrates, no matter alkaline substrates or neutral substrates.
v Contains no organic tin catalyst which is toxic.
v High resistance to alkalis.
v Tack-free drying.
v Rapid development of water repellency.
● All kinds of concrete include aerated concrete.
● Highway, airport runway, bridge & tunnel.
● Cement mortar, lime mortar & cement fiber boards.
● Interior or exterior wall
1. Dilute RJ-WP21 with organic solvent such as petroleum solvent or solvent oils. RJ-WP21 should be diluted with a weight ratio of 1:20-1:25.
2. Spray or brush RJ-WP21 on substrates, or impregnate substrates into RJ-WP21 for few minutes. 1 liter RJ-WP21 can treat more than 10 m3.
3. Fully cured treated substrate for 1-3 days, no contact with water or fire. In summer tack-free time is only 2-3 hours, after that substrates will be water resistant, then 3 days later there will be super hydrophobic properties.