- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- For Cable Accessories
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-901AB
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-292A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-291A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-281A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-251A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-241A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-221A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-211A/B
- Silicone Film RJF-160
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-100
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-101
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-200
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-201
- Silicone Film RJF-M10
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-311
- High Temp Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-101※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
RJL-101 is a two-component condensation silicone rubber, component A is a liquid fluidity, component B is a curing agent (vulcanizer or hardener), the two can be mixed in proportion to rapid prototyping, can be cured at room temperature.
Properties and Features
● Two component silica gel: liquid silica gel and curing agent.
● Low shrinkage, high temperature and alkali resistance.
● High tensile and tear resistance, frequent mould turnover.
● Food grade, non-toxic, tasteless, through FDA food grade certification.
● Good fluidity and easy perfusion;It can be used for pouring and brush moulds
|Viscosity before mixing（25℃，65％RH）|
|Post mixture property（25℃，65％RH）|
|Mixing ratio||weight ratio||A:B = 100:3 or100:5|
|Post mixing viscosity||CP||25000±5000|
Viscosity, operating time, hardness after curing can be adjusted according to customer demand.
It is widely used in the mold making of PU resin, unsaturated resin, polyurethane resin, gypsum crafts, cement products, lighting, architectural decoration, relief furniture, gifts and stationery, large sculpture, European component, cultural stone, model design and simulation of landscape and rockery.
Usage and points for attention
● Curing agent (B component) shake well before use.
● A component: B component =100:3-100:5, this ratio is calculated according to the weight of A and B two components. The weight is based on the result of electronic weighing.
● Pour A and B two components into the container and stir with the stir bar. When the color is uniform, it indicates that it has been stirred evenly. The bottom of the container and the wall of the container must be well shaved to ensure that the silica gel can be fully mixed with the curing agent. Silica gel and curing agent must be stirred evenly, if not stirred evenly, the mold will appear a piece has been solidified, a piece has not solidified, silica gel will appear non-uniform solidification will affect the life of the silicone mold and the number of flips, and even cause mold scrap.
● After stirring the silica gel and curing agent evenly, the vacuumizing and exhausting bubbles should be carried out for a long time. Under normal conditions, the vacuumizing time should not exceed 10 minutes, and the vacuumizing time should be too long. The silica gel will produce cross-linking reaction and become one piece, which will cause material loss.
● When the container is vacuumed, the container can not be filled too much, otherwise the silica gel can easily overflow the container when vacuuming.
● Generally do medium or large product brush mold, mold production process to paste a layer of gauze or fiberglass cloth. If you want to make film die, you usually use FRP or plaster mold as protection.
● The mold can be completely cured after 4-8 hours at room temperature, do not heat curing, even to accelerate the curing time, temperature is not recommended to be higher than 60 degrees.
● If the product prototype belongs to silicon containing materials such as ceramics, it is better to spray the prototype to facilitate demoulding.
● In order to achieve the best effect, the mold is best placed after 24 hours.
Both components A and B can be packed in the following three types of conventional packaging: 20Kg pails or 25Kg pails or 200kg drums.
Stored at room temperature in the sealed container, prevent rain, sunlight exposure and keep away from fire and heat. These products are non-hazardous and can be transported as general chemicals
Shelf life: The products have a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture depending on the shore hardness if stored at room temperature in the originally sealed container.