- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- For Cable Accessories
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-901AB
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-292A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-291A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-281A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-251A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-241A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-221A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-211A/B
- Silicone Film RJF-160
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-100
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-101
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-200
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-201
- Silicone Film RJF-M10
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-311
- High Temp Silicone Rubber
- Solid Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-200※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
The RJL-200 is addition-moulded silicone rubber, also known as two-component high-temperature vulcanization addition-moulded silicone rubber (hereinafter referred to as silicone rubber). Components A and B of silicone rubber are fluidity liquids. Component A contains platinum catalyst or other auxiliaries. The mixture of the two components needs to be heated and cured.
Properties and Features
● It is not restricted by the thickness of the product and can be solidified in depth.
● Low shrinkage, no low molecular be released in the crosslinking process, so the volume is constant and the shrinkage is less than 0.1%.
● Excellent high temperature resistance,the temperature range 200-300℃.
● Food grade, non-toxic, tasteless, through FDA food grade certification.
● High tensile strength, tear resistance, excellent thermal stability and weatherability.
● Excellent transparency, resistance to yellow and aging
|Viscosity before mixing（25℃，65％RH）|
|Post mixture property（25℃，65％RH）|
|Mixing ratio||weight ratio||A:B = 1:1||A:B = 1:1||A:B = 1:1|
|Post mixing viscosity||CP||60W||60W||60W|
● Physical data in the above table is for reference only.
● Viscosity, operating time, hardness after curing can be adjusted according to customer demand.
● Used for high transparent infant nipples and high transparent high tear resistance daily necessities, conforming to USA FDA CFR 21.Part.177.2600 and European EN14350-2, Section 4.9 Volatile Compounds Test Standards and European RoHS Standards, etc
Usage and points for attention
● The ratio of component A to component B is 1:1 installed in the screw cavity of the injection machine. After being formed at low temperature (100-150) for A few seconds through the metering and mixing equipment, the elastomer after curing is obtained.
● The operation should be separated from the container which the condensate silica gel is used and the silica gel should be operated with the unused room temperature silica gel tools to avoid the occurrence of non-solidification or surface adhesion, incomplete indications or non-solidification.
● A：20kg B：20kg
● A：25kg B：25kg
● A：200kg B：200kg
● Stored at room temperature in the sealed container, prevent rain, sunlight exposure and keep away from fire and heat. These products are non-hazardous and can be transported as general chemicals.
Shelf life: The products have a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture depending on the shore hardness if stored at room temperature in the originally sealed container.Inquiry