- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- For Cable Accessories
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-901AB
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-292A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-291A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-281A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-251A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-241A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-221A/B
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-211A/B
- Silicone Film RJF-160
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-100
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-101
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-200
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-201
- Silicone Film RJF-M10
- Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-311
- High Temp Silicone Rubber
- Solid Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Liquid Silicone Rubber RJL-311※MSDS Download ※TDS Download Inquiry
This RJL-311 series of products are platinum catalyzed two-component liquid silicone rubber suitable for injection molding process, with a mixture ratio of 1:1.
Properties and Features
● Good fluidity.
● Excellent cold storage.
● Excellent thermal stability and weather resistance (using temperature 60℃ ~ 250℃).
● Good electrical insulation.
● Heat aging resistance.
● ThroughEU,ROHS testing.
● Physical data in the above table is for reference only.
● Note: the above data is for reference only, the specific molding process conditions should be subject to product specifications or contact our liquid glue department.
Suitable for Coated product (fibrous coating).
Both components A and B can be packed in the following three types of conventional packaging: 20Kg pails or 25Kg pails or 200kg drums.
Stored at room temperature in the sealed container, prevent rain, sunlight exposure and keep away from fire and heat.
Shelf life: The products have a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture depending on the shore hardness if stored at room temperature in the originally sealed container.