- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Functional Finishing Agent
- Silicone Softener
- Amino-modified Hydrophilic Softener RUISOFT 8062M
- Soft and Smooth Textile Softener RJ-3028
- Silicone Textile Softener RJ-8036B
- Smooth Elastic Silicone Oil RJ-8036
- Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8034
- Soft Smooth Silicone Oil RJ-8061
- Super Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8062
- Hydrophilic Silicone Softener RJ-8016B
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil KHS
- Hydrophilic Silicone Softener QSS
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8016A
- Silicone Softener For Textiles RJ-8016C
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8061A
- Smooth Elastic Silicone Oil DDS
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8063M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8064M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8065M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT BT57
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion
- Silicone Micro/Macro Emulsion
- Raw Material of Silicone Oil
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- Silicone Release Agent
- CAS Index
Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8063M※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
RUISOFT 8063M is a linear block silicone copolymer, with quat, polyether functional groups and other traditional chemical entities. RUISOFT 8063M is virtually 100% active, delivers a smooth and silky softness to cotton knits and all kinds of cellulosic and their blends. After the treatment of RUISOFT 8063M, the fabric still maintain their original hand characteristics and quick water absorption.
Features and Advantages
● Provides smooth, silk, rich and in-depth softness with dry/cool feel on virtually all types of cellulosic fabrics
● Help preserve natural feel on cotton knits and sheets
● Due to excellent exhaustibility and affinity with cellulosic fibers, helps provide unusually softness effect with low use levels
● Minimal impact on the hydrophilic nature of cotton and cotton blends; typically provides quick absorption
● High cost performance because of 100% active content
● Easily emulsified by using simple mixing devices and procedure and typically generates emulsions that possess high shear and pH stability
● Good chemical stability, can resist high temperature, salt, pH and high shearing
● Easy to emulsify
● Lower dosage
● Virtually no yellowing of white or light color fabrics
|Appearance||Clear to hazy yellow liquid|
|Flash point (︒C)||79|
RUISOFT 8063M can be used for all kinds of cellulose fabrics, including regenerated cellulosic and cellulosic blends. RUISOFT 8063M should be emulsified before applying in textile finish process. It is easier to be emulsified than other traditional silicone oil for textile softener. Normal equipment and emulsifier can meet the requirement.
The emulsion of RUISOFT 8063M is extremely stable in a wide pH range, high temperature or high concentrations of salts. As a result, RUISOFT 8063M can be used in most types of finishing equipment, such as exhaustion, high-speed padding, jet finishing, kiss-roll, spraying and others.
Because of its cationic structure, RUISOFT 8063M has limited compatibility with anionic auxiliaries. Compatibility tests should be carried out before it is used together with other chemicals.
Formulation (10% active)
1. Charge RUISOFT 8063M, emulsifiers and butyl carbitol. Mix well till fully homogeneous.
2. Dissolve acetic acid, sodium acetate and biocide in water.
3. Slowly add the water solution to silicone/emulsifiers blend while mixing. Avoid stirring too much air into the mixture.
4. Filter into the containers.
Formulation (70% active)
1. Charge RUISOFT 8063M, emulsifier and butyl carbitol in the container. Mix well till fully homogeneous.
2. Slowly add water to silicone/emulsifiers blend while mixing. Avoid stirring too much air into the mixture.
3. Filter into the containers.
|Padding process||Exhaustion process|
|Dosage||5 ~ 20g/l||0.5~ 2% (o.w.f.)|
|Liquor ratio||--||1/10 ~ 1/20|
|pH||4.5~ 5.5||4.5~ 5.5|
|Temp.||Ambient temperature||Ambient temperature|
|Time||--||15 ~ 30 min|
|Dry||160 °C||160 ºC|
RUISOFT 8063M is available in 200kg plastic drums or other packing on request.
Transport as non-hazardous chemical. Storage in original container is recommended.
Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, well ventilated place.
Shelf life 12 months in closed original containers.Inquiry