- Silicone Water Repellent
- Personal Care
- Agricultural Adjuvant
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Functional Finishing Agent
- Silicone Softener
- Amino-modified Hydrophilic Softener RUISOFT 8062M
- Soft and Smooth Textile Softener RJ-3028
- Silicone Textile Softener RJ-8036B
- Smooth Elastic Silicone Oil RJ-8036
- Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8034
- Soft Smooth Silicone Oil RJ-8061
- Super Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8062
- Hydrophilic Silicone Softener RJ-8016B
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil KHS
- Hydrophilic Silicone Softener QSS
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8016A
- Silicone Softener For Textiles RJ-8016C
- Super Soft Hydrophilic Silicone Oil RJ-8061A
- Smooth Elastic Silicone Oil DDS
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8063M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8064M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8065M
- Silicone Softener RUISOFT BT57
- Silicone Antifoam Emulsion
- Silicone Micro/Macro Emulsion
- Raw Material of Silicone Oil
- Pump Oils
- Silane Coupling Agent
- Silicone Foam Stabilizer
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Sealant
- Silane Crosslinking Agent
- PFPE Oils
- Silicone Rubber
- Silicone Additive
- Silicone Antifoam
- Silicone Intermediate
- CAS Index
Silicone Softener RUISOFT 8064M※MSDS Download Be Without TDS Download Inquiry
RUISOFT 8064M is a linear organo-silicone copolymer. RUISOFT 8064M can deliver a luxuriously soft and flexible hand feel to most types of cellulosic, regenerated cellulosic and cellulosic blends of fabrics and garments.
Features and Advantages
● Slippery, voluminous and in-depth softness on virtually all types of fabrics as opposed to a greasy hand feel;
● Due to excellent exhaustibility and affinity with fibers, exhibit unique and unusually powerful softness effect at low use levels.
● Quickly absorbs water and perspiration; minimal impact on the hydrophilic nature of cotton and cotton blends.
● Fabrics and garments treated with RUISOFT 8064M remain hydrophilic on aging.
● Provides stretch recovery with bouncy and drapable effect, particularly on knits.
● Less yellowing;
● Easy to emulsify
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Flash point (ºC)||>100|
|Density(g/cm3, 25 ºC)||0.98|
|Ionic of emulsion||Weakly cationic|
RUISOFT 8064M can be used for all kinds of cellulose fabrics, including regenerated cellulosic and cellulosic blends. RUISOFT 8064M should be emulsified before applying in textile finish process. It is easier to be emulsified than other traditional silicone oil for textile softener. Normal equipment and emulsifier can meet the requirement.
Because of its cationic structure, RUISOFT 8064M has limited compatibility with anionic auxiliaries. Compatibility tests should be carried out before it is used together with other chemicals.
Optimum dose levels of RUISOFT 8064M are subject to type of fabric and level of softness required, but 10-30 g/l （ for 0.2-0.6 % silicone pick-up ） of 20% silicone actives emulsion is typically recommended.
Formulation (20% active)
|Glacial acetic acid||0.3|
1. Charge RUISOFT 8064M and emulsifiers into a container. Mix well till fully homogeneous.
2. Dissolve sodium acetate and acetic acid to water..
3. Slowly add the water solution to silicone/emulsifiers blend while mixing. Avoid stirring too much air into the mixture.
4. Filter into the containers.
RUISOFT 8064M is available in 200kg plastic drums or other packing on request.
Transport as non-hazardous chemical. Storage in original container is recommended.
Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, well ventilated place.
Shelf life 12 months in closed original containers.Inquiry