RJ-S401 is the organic-group modified ultra-high molecular weight fluoro-silicone copolymer with polypropylene as the carrier, which is used for improving the processing performance and surface performance such as water-proof, oil-proof and anti-fouling properties of polyolefin materials.
|Appearance||Light white pellets|
|The content of fluoro-silicone copolymer||50%|
|Heat loss||0.3% max|
- The contained special silicone of RJ-S401 concentrating on the surface of polyolefin in process can improve surface performance, efficiently reduce the surface energy, increase contact angle, then make the surface hydrooleophobic, anti-fouling and self-cleaning.
- Obviously improve the processing fluidity, reduce torque, improve production efficiency.
- It can also obviously improve surface finishes and smoothness.
- The product possesses excellent thermal stability, chemical stability and oxygen stability.
- It can be used with all known additives, and being used together with fillers can promote the filler dispersion.
- It can be used as the food contact additive,