RJ-S105 is ultra-high molecular weight polysiloxane dispersed in styrene acrylonitrile (SAN). It will offer plastics better dispersibility and smoothness with less effect on the material mechanical properties. As a plastic additive, it overcomes the weakness of traditional silicone oil, with the advantage of higher content of silicone, non-migration, precipitation, no screw slippage problem during extrusion etc.
Light white pellets
The content of siloxane polymer
- When dosage at 0.5-2.0%, improve processing, flow of resin and better mold release property.
- When dosage at 2.0-5.0%, surface quality is modified, including better smoothness, finish degree, greater scratch and abrasion resistance.
- When dosage at 2.0-5.0%, wear loss can reduce 30-80%.
- It can also enhance surface gloss and reduce die drool.
- Typical applications: PVC cable compounds for better processing, lower COF and finish degree; engineering plastics like PC, PC/ABS, ABS etc for greater scratch& abrasion resistance and lower COF.